Sunday, August 2, 2009

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea...

It's been a bit since Erik's profile went up on that website I made for him... and I've taken it upon myself to manage said profile. That being said I get to screen all potential women... if you call this potential...

Beloved MaskedOrganMaster,
When I saw your profile I have to say I fell madly in love with you. I printed all of your provided pictures and framed them. I sleep next to you every night and I have even made a life size cardboard cutout using your pictures so that we can be together always. I live in a basement too so we have a lot in common, and I feel like I've known you for years even though I've only just read your profile. I have fantasies about you and if you could send me a vial of your saliva so I could put it my mouth and we could pretend like we were kissing that would complete my life. Meet me at Spanky's Pizza Palace on Tuesday at 10pm so we can consummate our relationship.
Love you eternally
TruLove404

---

hey organmaster,
i totally read yoru propfile and you sound hawt do u like to party? I read you liek 2 go to Ballz, and thats just liek clubbn' rite?
luv
cheergurl94

---

Dear MaskedOrganMaster,
Uhm I hope this is Gerik because he's totally hot, and stuff. I mean, you're totally just trying to avoid the undevoted fangirls by hiding behind this name right? Because I totally know it's you, and I love you. Plz love me back. I'll be your Christine!
Hugs and Kisses
Gerik4eva

---

Hello MaskedOrganMaster,
Do you like... Rats?
From
Rodentlover98


I'm begining to think this was a really bad idea...

No comments: