Friday, June 12, 2009

What did I say?

So I was punished by being stripped of my laptop for a month thanks to my idea that Erik should go on a dating site... I don't understand why that's so terrible though! Don't they have matchmaker programs that match singles based on compatibility and stuff? Well, I must admit that my paws missed typing very much. I remember trying to put a pen in my mouth and write something to Erik along the lines of 'I want my Laptop back' but I don't think he understood my kitten scratch...

In other news though, I was browsing the web the other day to see if I could dig up some dirt on this Gerik fellow... and I found some interesting content. Apparently he's been in a production of Hannibal... if that's what you'd call it. I've never seen Hannibal produced where the costumes are equivalent to what one may find at a Brothel...

I wonder if Christine knows about this... maybe Master should dress as Gerik from Hannibal this Halloween. That's sure to get him all the ladies!

No comments: